The White House

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sassiness


"Annaliese that's a bad idea!"
"No, it's a good idea."
One of the first of many bad idea's for the day.


Annaliese has always been all about animals. She wants a dog so bad it's killing her. We had lunch with papa yesterday at the park and the topic of dogs came up. She said, to papa, "We can't have a dog in the house where we're at. But when we have our farm we'll have all the animals. Zebra's and Birds..."
Papa said, "What if we just get a white horse and paint black stripes on it?"
Annaliese said, "Papa, that doesn't make any sense?"
Papa said, "We can just paint it."
Annaliese said again, "Papa, you're not making any sense."
I'm just excited we're getting a farm.


Annaliese has been all about this dress lately. I had to peel it off of her yesterday. It was so trashed by the end of the day. It was caked with ice cream and flowers were popping off of it.
Today she tried to put it back on and I had to redirect her to something else. I held up another dress and said, "Oooh, look! We forgot about this dress!" She stared at it for a minute and said, "No. That dress doesn't do it."


Annaliese loves listening to music in the car. We had on "Jump in the line" and she was singing along. I started dancing and touching her belly during the "Okay, I believe you" chorus. She said, "mommy what are you doing?" I said, "Dancing with you." She snapped back, "Dance without me."
She's such the boss. I just call her management. And management seems to always have a problem with something.

2 comments:

randomhousewife said...

These are great! I love all the gems kids come up with. :)

Emily White said...

I have to write them down or I completely forget. I went back in Annaliese's journal I started when she was born and was rereading some of the stories. I totally fogot all the hilarious things she used to do and say. So glad I kept track.

Post a Comment