The White House

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Barenaked Ladies anyone??


I bought two sets of tickets to Barenaked Ladies for Wed, July 21st at 7:30 pm at the WArfield in SF. I am selling one set. They were 179.85. This is where the seats that I am selling are located. Row F, seats 1&2. So on the left side of the stage. So those are the 4th row in that section there. I had to enlist a lot of man power, actually woman power (thanks Andi) to pull that off. Then row D came up so I had to buy those too. That's where I'll be. Anyway, I'd like these to go to my family first, but if the fam isn't interested, my friends get dibs, if my friends don't want them the BNL forum of BNL fans online will get dibs. So here it is. Who wants dibs? It was a fun show in Reno. It'll be great! Especially up close.

0 comments:

Post a Comment