The White House

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day in photos


This is Jonathan and Annaliese on Sunday morning. It was Father's Day and Jonathan was playing the cello that morning in Castro Valley at his parent's church. I stayed home with Madleyn so she could get her morning nap. When they got home I went to the first part of our church solo. And oh my goodness, church is a completely different experience without a 1 and 3 year old. I love them, but it's nice to have a day off from wrangling. They came later for Sunday School. Again, Annaliese cried for scriptures. I just happend to see Jonathan booking it down the hall towards the library for the mini. Luckily it was there, and she was a happy girl.


Annaliese working on her Father's Day card.


So proud of her artwork.


Her pictures kill me. They have so much personality. Although she's evolved again where she did about 8 pictures in a row and every single one was exactly the same picture. I'm kind of bummed. I liked the Tim Burton crazy drawings so much. But these twin drawings are still fun.


Daddy and his girls.


Started to stop Papa from doing this because I didn't think Madelyn liked this kind of thing, but I was wrong. Just mama that doesn't like it.

1 comments:

Lindy Leigh said...

I love her drawings :)

The pictures are fabulous!

Post a Comment