The White House

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Raining...it's pouring...


I couldn't believe it rained today. My poor kids have been trapped in the house so when they saw the rain they wanted to go see and once outside they went absolutely nuts and I just let 'em go! Madelyn was squealing with delight. I'm sure the neighbors think I'm a crack pot for letting my 1 and 3 year old run and splash around in the rain and gutters, AND I let Annaliese do it barefoot. She ditched the boots cause they got in the way. I threw that big coat on Madelyn but she didn't need it at all. It was probably about 68 degrees out. It ended up being a giant sponge. Finally I brought them in for a bath. Annaliese cried, "But it's so much fun to play in the rain!" I had to call it when the camera was getting a little too soaked and all my pictures were turning out blurry with the droplets.





0 comments:

Post a Comment