The White House

Friday, May 21, 2010

celebrity look alike

Have you ever walked past the mirror and noticed you look like a celebrity? That happens to me every time I wash my hair and let it dry while I sleep. Unfortunately the celebrity I wake up looking like is Tim Burton. If I was brave enough I'd take a picture. But I don't want anyone to pee their pants today. So be forewarned..this is something that is coming..mentally prepare, and I promise to do it next time, cause I look freakin' awesome!
Today is a breakfast and a matinee date. The kids go to Lani's house. (She's the baby whisperer.) Madelyn doesn't cry and Annaliese begs to go over there. We have yet to find a evening babysitter, so we stick to what we got. We'll hit MiMi's Cafe and head over to see Iron Man. That's the middle ground of movie options for us. I can't handle shoot 'em up thrillers and Jonathan can only take some much of the lovey dovey stuff, so Iron Man it is.
Looking forward to next week, my friend from Spain-gland will be back in town. She takes care of me and the girls and lets us hang out while she serves cakes, muffins and tea. One of the best cakes I ever had in my life by the way. And we ate it with our fingers. Simple pleasures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment